Skip to main content

Effortlessly Stylish With Page Thirty

There are certain items every woman should have in her closet. These essential pieces (the building blocks for any wardrobe) will never go out of style: black and nude pumps, a little black dress, a great beige trench coat, a pencil skirt, a white button-down shirt, a perfectly fitted T-shirt, blue jeans, and a leather jacket.

I have been obsessively looking for a stylish and practical leather jacket, so when I received an email a few weeks ago asking if I wanted to review a leather jacket by Page Thirty, I instantly said yes. I was a little apprehensive at first because ordering online can sometimes be stressful, but I received the jacket I selected within days, and it fit like a glove.

I chose the black bomber leather jacket, Frankie. Although pricey, it's a leather jacket you'll wear season after season and it'll become the jacket you can keep in your wardrobe forever.





Page Thirty is a fairly new company out of California which specializes in contemporary leather jackets for women. The company creates pieces that combine sophistication with timelessness, and it's easy to see in each jacket that's available online.

Page Thirty jackets look effortless paired with any outfit, and I can attest to that; it's the perfect transition jacket, from winter to spring, the perfect Saturday night going-out jacket paired with skinny jeans and a sexy top, and the perfect jacket to bring with you when you're travelling. It instantly became an essential statement piece in my wardrobe.

I love that Page Thirty leather jackets are made from sourced Italian leather and are produced in Los Angeles. Each jacket is made by hand in small batches to ensure quality and exclusivity. I love how soft it is, and I love how stylish it is, too.

Thank you so much, Page Thirty—my new leather jacket is now one of my favourite things hanging in my closet!

Comments