Skip to main content

Netflix And Chill With Your Favourite Pairings

I have to admit,—I never watch TV. Unless it's for sports, or the news. The only time you'll catch me getting comfortable in front of my television is when I'm watching a show I love on Netflix. (That goes for my entire family, actually).

I'm all about binge-watching, and have been known to watch episode after episode of House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Stranger Things and Breaking Bad well into the wee hours of the morning. After all, it's impossible to stop after just one... or two... or three episodes, isn't it?

Here's an interesting fact about Netflix: TV and movies go better together, and after viewers finish watching a series, they'll will take a pause (usually this lasts for three days, but for it took months before I watched anything after Breaking Bad, convinced I'd never see anything as amazing again!). During the "break", more than half of Netflix members watched a movie to keep the binge feeling alive. (Yes, for real!).

For example:
  • For those who were obsessed with Gilmore Girls, the movies they chose to watch was Clueless and Mean Girls.
  • If Narcos was a viewer's obsession, Scarface was their movie choice.
  • Breaking Bad? Most re-watched Pulp Fiction.
  • For viewers who loved Suits, the movie they watched was Ocean's Twelve.
  • Loved Strangers Things? Then... Ghostbusters was the most popular movie to watch. (A little more light-hearted than Strangers Things, right?).

Here's a look at some interesting parings:







No matter what you love, you'll always find the perfect show on Netflix. And now that holiday season is upon us, we'll have more time to get cozy and Netflix and... chill.


Disclaimer: I am part of the Netflix Stream Team and receive special perks and products as part of my affiliation with this group. All views and opinions are my own.




Comments

binabug said…
um you might want to google what netflix and chill means according to young folk.....